Clinging 依偎 to Hope and Miracle 奇蹟 - Your Name “

After watching " Your Name" , my androgen 雄激素 boost a lot and really want to cling on to hope and miracle to find something my love. I talk to myself .
Thanks Him he has already given us the miracle. Although no more
miracle on the earth, there is a grand finale of the miracle - Rapture.
Today what I am trying to talk to myself is : Clinging to the Hope and Miracle.

From the beginning, because of the song " Nandemo Naiya " mean" It's nothing" which is soundtrack 插曲 of movie " Your Name" song by None Kamishiraishi.
Then I watched her performance 表演 from youtube knowing that
it is the girl version of this song. The original version is male version song by Radwimp. But this girl version song by None Kamishiraishi is great too, None Kamishiraishi's live performance
is awesome. attracted me.
So I immeditately check itune store the movie whether is expensive or not. It is just a penny. Brought it. Especially I love Japan culture
so much. It is worth. The technique 技術 of animation is awesome.
After watched , with brought back my tear although I am not susceptible  易受感動的, not because of sadness , is because happiness, compaitable feel like the heart response saying :
 "Yes, I am searching something...:, profoundly ..... clinging to hope and miracle........
 Feeling like we wake up from incubator of Matix or oblivious 渾然不覺 from dream or the passed life like Tom Cruise is everyone of us facing the same problems daily.
All of us are looking for something, but aging is nibbling us.
For me, the problems are even wores . And many people like me that is hard to distinguish 區分 between reality and the dream.
Especially, after my divorce 離婚,my deja vu 似曾相識 is getting serious.
So should we cling to hope and miracle? Yes, I should cling to hope and miracle. I talk to myself.




I attached with the story me. I can't help to buy the text book from Kindle book store right away.
Reading , obessed,  don't recognize 認識 time passed very fast.....







It is profound 深深. So I still very love Japanese culture, how come they can create such obsessing 沉迷 story and animation.
They don't think it is cliche 陳詞濫調, don't think it is naive 幼稚的,  they just invest it and make a great movie.



(While writing this articale , is the period of  Hongkongers are totally suffering loosing their hope. On last Sunday night, two days before, on  14 Jul 19 the clash between police and the protester has made around 20 people hospitalized included police and
protester. even one police's pink was bitten off)













Practicing vocabularies spelling.
cliche , 陳詞濫調
novice ,初學者
obsessing ,沉迷
oblivious, 渾然不覺
susceptible  易受感動的

profoundly , 深深
performance ,表演
soundtrack ,插曲
exceeding, 超出之數
 androgen, 雄激素
Clinging, 依偎
Miracle ,奇蹟
 recognize 認識
divorce , 離婚
Deja vu, 似曾相識
distinguish, 區分
 technique 技術

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Can’t Read - history english quizlet (play multi and choice Thur Morning)

inochi no betsumei 命 いのち 命の別名 Lyrics 石よ樹よ水よ Alias of life inochi no betsumei 命 いのち