Ice Skating 溜冰 - Englishtown Life Club event


9th January 2015, I was having my 肉醬意粉 Spaghetti Bolognese in 大快活 Fairwood and watching a Ice Resurfacer clearing up The Rink@ Elements at around 7:00 pm. In this nippy 寒冷的 weather time, we got a hot exercise for my first experience of ice skating with teachers Jessica and Chris. I used to play roller skating, today ice skating is wee 小(little) bit hard for me. Initially 開頭, I had already found some problems of my ice skates. It is too wide 寛 inside boots, it turnout I can not make both boots and blades straight right up, and I understand that why the boots so stiff because it can protest without twisting our ankles. But since there are a lot of space in my rental (not fit) ice skates, making it tilt 使傾斜 to imbalance 不平衡 side. So my foot are painful. I strongly suggest that you should at least bring one more pair of socks (襪 LTWI) (a longer one) to wear so as to 以便 be more comfortable. After I really went into the rink, I found it is harder than I expected. But that said 話雖如此, I learnt it faster than other classmates who are the first time player and getting the hang of it 上手 very soon. I understand that I have to move the center of gravity 重心 a little bit ahead in front of me. In no time, I can slide 滑動.
Luckily, I no need to stay at hospital with any hard falling and bone fracture 骨折. By the way, I had a good time as well as good exercise at that night.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Can’t Read - history english quizlet (play multi and choice Thur Morning)

inochi no betsumei 命 いのち 命の別名 Lyrics 石よ樹よ水よ Alias of life inochi no betsumei 命 いのち