“ went into administration “ – 被接管

Topic phrase seems like you know the meaning, but actually you are not.

Last night my sis whatsapp me above a news regarding Jamie Oliver’s in UK, asking me whether I know the exact meaning of it

Here I found on the internet:

What does going into Administration mean?

Going into administration effectively means your company is being taken under the management of an administrator – who must be a licensed insolvency practitioner (IP). Once a company enters administration, it is given protection from creditors who may be threatening to begin legal action to recover outstanding debts. This legal stay is known as a ‘moratorium’ and can be hugely beneficial to those businesses who need time to put together a restructuring plan.

finished quote

But still wanted know how to say it in cantonese commonly and correctly.

Finally I got the answer from TVB bcz it was just podcast news just right after our chat.

It said – 被接管








留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Can’t Read - history english quizlet (play multi and choice Thur Morning)

inochi no betsumei 命 いのち 命の別名 Lyrics 石よ樹よ水よ Alias of life inochi no betsumei 命 いのち