i -parcel - UPS ? Amazon Virgin purchase ( tips for buying things on Amazon in Hong Kong)

i -parcel - UPS ? Amazon Virgin purchase

( tips for buying things on Amazon in Hong Kong)

A maiden 處女 purchase on Amazon , this: 







curious with Amazon apps no face ID request to protect customers.


They used I-parcel to courier to Hong Kong . I thought it is UPS.




called UPS last night (2019 May 29) , they said I have to ask Hong Kong local courier name and their phone no. only on the I-parcel webpage by leaving a query message. 



Not long after as another day morning, I received an email form UPS i-parcel USA  said that they tendered the delivery local to WMG Hong Kong. Totally don’t know who they are.



If you are not good at English, it is sure that it would be hassle things to face


2019 May 30 , while dinner, I received a woman call who drove a van to deliver my parcel. Finally, received my first Amazon product. 



留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Can’t Read - history english quizlet (play multi and choice Thur Morning)

inochi no betsumei 命 いのち 命の別名 Lyrics 石よ樹よ水よ Alias of life inochi no betsumei 命 いのち