Siri doesn’t work properly while using Airpod 1st generation- fix it

Airpod 1st, Siri, iphone xs and Apple watch


I quite angry the accuracy of Siri via my Airpod 1st generation. Ninety-nine percent it turn out wrong, meaning that while I neglected thousands Hong Kong dollars phone’s notorious Siri function basically as I quite often to listen to my itunes playlist by Airpod.


Now, today, I am trying turn off the bluetooth on my iphone xs , and my Airpod bluetooth with my Apple watch directly, especially, my watch is LTE with paid plan, seemingly they ( watch and phone) are still paired somehow, maybe LTE or wifi, I don’t know, after all the connected icon still here;


Image.jpeg


But what I am trying to say is that my Siri is totally back on track. There absolutely are pros and cons. Cons is that this moment no reminders syncing the watch. But if the watch still can receiving call , it will be totally fine with me. Because my earbuds now connected with my watch. So this moment, I take out my another big tab phone calling myself........it works! Awesome.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Can’t Read - history english quizlet (play multi and choice Thur Morning)

inochi no betsumei 命 いのち 命の別名 Lyrics 石よ樹よ水よ Alias of life inochi no betsumei 命 いのち