Kindle and Interstellar

I am very enthusiastic with sci-fi movie. For example: Interstellar. (星際的) Because the Universal make me think of God. I still remember that Bible even say that The Earth is hung with nothing at the ancient time. Now a days, we are not doubling about our Earth is hung with nothing.Kind of Pormetheus, Gravity....etc. Movie (I mean Universal) that really give more credence 相信, 憑 to let us know about genesis 起源 of world (Genesis 創世記). It is larger-than-life 意義非凡的 that I can live out my days度過餘生 with happiness everyday although I got nothing in my recent life. Because those evidence tell us our savior 救主 will come back with rainbow cloud to save us and give us eternal life. And will see my father over there. So, Jesus, pls save my family.

While I was watching Interstellar, suddenly come across with a idea that whether Kindle has the book or not. After search it. Got it. I can't help to download it at the drop of a hat. 立即.

My Kindle give me a great motivation for reading, it's pragmatic務實的, no-frill 陽春 design come with vocabulary builder /flashcard (It will show back the words where the book come from) is really user friendly. I hope I have more to talk about the gadget and contraption.


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Can’t Read - history english quizlet (play multi and choice Thur Morning)

inochi no betsumei 命 いのち 命の別名 Lyrics 石よ樹よ水よ Alias of life inochi no betsumei 命 いのち