Google drive, Evernote and IFTTT ( IF Apps)

Google drive, Evernote and IFTTT ( IF Apps)

I have checked Google drive and Evernote that they can be searched by text contents ( n plural 內容。有別於 verb 的使滿意) with the pictures. It is really important for me as I keep learning English by some magazine. The apps help me to recall any words which I learnt before. 

Evernote become my daily life because it have it's desktop offline software to black that up all my important data. That's why I make all my database to synchronize to Evernote. It take me a long time to find the solution to convert data between difference apps. Finally it come up with: IFTTT by apps called " IF".
 
Just like this Blog, I set as following:




As mentioned that when a blogger post, it will automatically copy to Evernote. So all my blogger can keep by myself and without worry of miss out.

Next: Everword 

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Can’t Read - history english quizlet (play multi and choice Thur Morning)

inochi no betsumei 命 いのち 命の別名 Lyrics 石よ樹よ水よ Alias of life inochi no betsumei 命 いのち