Keto diet - Rhapsodize 2022 Jan

Another topic I can rhapsodize is Keto diet. What ever so many noise you can hear regarding your health and your diet. I think most important is feasibility 可行性 and it's implementation 執行..


Before all that premise and proposition, I want to conclude the outcome that I managed reducing my weight from 58 kgs to 52.5 kgs. The most significant part is my belly.


I have ever faced the bottle neck that i have no way to reduce my weight. My broken legs, compound with my deteriorate health letting me no way to booth my exercise life. And i thought exercise is the only way to get back myself health. I even cannot jogging 1 kilometre. I feel lethargic. I got melancholic 憂鬱的. I use a lot of sweetness 甜味 to fill in my emptiness of my heart. Saying that my life is messed up, I should have more sweet and candy make myself happier, .... just a little bit.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Can’t Read - history english quizlet (play multi and choice Thur Morning)

inochi no betsumei 命 いのち 命の別名 Lyrics 石よ樹よ水よ Alias of life inochi no betsumei 命 いのち