日式大阪燒 okonomiyaki Englishtown)20/11(五)

Yakitori 焼き鳥 やきとり
時間及地點:7.30pm;Cakeaway-觀塘駿業里10號業運工業大廈2樓A1 。





Gooey - rich and sticky
Scallion 

Tonight I find many words I hard to speak out, although some I can remember some. ( for instance, sprinkle, garnish 加上裝飾菜 )But seem like I took my time I figured out how express myself. I think I need more practice. Tonight one important words is ladle長柄勺。  

Long time ago, B taught me what is spatula (wok 鑊)鏟

While Renee talked to me, I act snow and lack of reaction. Maybe I am tried knackered as well. 







Dakara can I say smear (s mei抺)



He is a new teacher Robert. He came from England

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Can’t Read - history english quizlet (play multi and choice Thur Morning)

inochi no betsumei 命 いのち 命の別名 Lyrics 石よ樹よ水よ Alias of life inochi no betsumei 命 いのち