Englishtown 大澳行山日

(Englishtown)22/11(日)大澳行山日;集合時間及地點:10am;東涌港鐵站A出口。


we started from here


seizure  - 抽筋 沒收 發作

today once moment walked with Shelby, that time i was really Tsukaremashita 疲れました。and i express my feeling. i want to use "convulsing", demo she corrected me and said cramp 抽筋.

seizure on YouTube
http://youtu.be/MRZY2a2jnuw

while i talked to Edwin, i note her she was not impressed by Japanese very much. She said Japanese people repressed. She like person which is more straightforward.


while i saw Euwina stop to take a photo, I followed her and took this photo



exotic


Nick taught/ actual is "recall" four words

mirage (務 哇)

migraines (mind grains )

immigrants 外來移民

migrant 移民


old,but not obsolete 廢柴的過時的 nick said not obsolete mind still functional



out of sight, out of mind

after 4 hrs walking, we were hungry. waitress cleared our table,
Shelby sat next to me, i suddenly saw the waitress find some dirty food surplus on the bowl, dakara she grasp the surplus and throw it to a basket. I feel its really dirty. Said to shelby 「眼不見為淨」, frankly speaking, i want to use English, I was searching my word, demo I forgot. finally, i got it " Out of sight, out of mind.

ladle
just on Friday, Englishtown event :日式大阪燒 okonomiyaki , I learnt a new word. We use ladle to pull batter 面糊 in to flying pan. And today I saw it again, then I asked Shelby again how to pronounce it. Ladle - demo just Jims and Robert mention it we have to pronounce with L for dle

哈萨克斯坦 努汗 classmate country name
https://www.instapaper.com/read/651116149


After event, since I don't feel stuff with the lunch. So I stay behind and sat at this restaurant to have some more noodles
歸田園居 (大澳)
地址 : 大澳吉慶街57號
電話 : 2985 7002
網址 : http://www.openrice.com/hongkong/restaurant/大澳-歸田園居/42077

18:34
its really long line in the bus stop no.11. i can say really really long. demo b4 i asked one shopseller, when will be less people in the bus stop. she suggested just go in front of line and talk to bus stewards , may be there will have single  seat that steward might let you in.- IT WORKS IT WORKS. It does the trick. I hopped on the bus just a few minutes later.

after a nap , got off at 19:18 (last 43 minutes)

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Can’t Read - history english quizlet (play multi and choice Thur Morning)

inochi no betsumei 命 いのち 命の別名 Lyrics 石よ樹よ水よ Alias of life inochi no betsumei 命 いのち