repair Apple Watch

booked today 3:30 online, i went to Dundas street to repair my watch.




 Some mainlanders hadn't book online, the staff it quite good, she speak straight forward. She politely chunk them out and ask them to book online first. Another, the lady booked 5:00, almost earlier one and half hours, the lady tried to fishing a compliment, but the staff stay the course. Maybe my glare at them do a wee bit trick. Third, a woman had make a appointment at other shop but she came for a wrong place, she was out. That means there were the waste orders in front of me wasting my time. The Murphy's law occupied those of our whole life ubiquitously. The staff took the watch inside to technicians  技師 for preliminary check. Then the staff came out said that they accept the repair and sending to Singaporeto do so. I have to wait their call about 8 days. The staff said it's likely that will replace a another one to me. so wait and see.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Can’t Read - history english quizlet (play multi and choice Thur Morning)

inochi no betsumei 命 いのち 命の別名 Lyrics 石よ樹よ水よ Alias of life inochi no betsumei 命 いのち