Success to backup iTune Music database from NAS to Apple Airport Capsule

Bloggering: iTunes: the way backup from NAS to Apple Airport Capsule 


note: airport have a option to share web folder using by window PC as a external wifi drive


try the second one, let see what happens!

(as i have already linked apple airport capsule as the media folder)


since my music still on my NAS LS-VL5C0





Now the second one is blur, only allow me to choose the first one, and let see.....


then i can see a file " Rolls Royce " creating on 25/3/2016, is that mean I successfully backup my NAS music database to Apple Airport capsule? .....wait for long , it only keep copying Apps, but not music.....







starting music... my favourite  Akina Nakamori.....

you can see it's really on the apple airport capsule .....


So over the night, you can see



留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Can’t Read - history english quizlet (play multi and choice Thur Morning)

inochi no betsumei 命 いのち 命の別名 Lyrics 石よ樹よ水よ Alias of life inochi no betsumei 命 いのち