Grass Island Hong Kong 塔門


Today learnt

Frisbee (Rachel)

Wasp 黃蜂

Coil 卷 (telephone line)

Hitchhike  (Vincent)

Mole 痣

In the morning I was taking 96R to Wong Shek pier. While I arrived the diamond hill terminal, Rachel was there, I was joining her and sat together. Knowing she is leaving Englishtown for working holiday, I bless her secretly. We came across traffic jam and arrived half hour late but we somehow make it up for ferry.

today, we hop off the bus, I greeted to a new teacher Shelby who has prepared today handout. She is a abc, a tall, young girl who has been in HK 3 years already, compared with Canada where she was,she didn't mention too much different between 2 places.

We paid 14 dollars for ferry fee. Not more than 20 mins even drop by 高流灣,we arrived Grass Island


Rachel and I got a trolley to push all the lunch box over the top of mountain. I convinced her to had lunch under the pavilion.

Under the shade, we had our lunch box immediately. With cows, wasps and cow defecate, we were dodging having our lunch.

.

 After lunch, Rachel was going to buy Frisbee, dakara I ask her what's that and knowing that is a toy like a flying saucer 茶碟

While talking with Jenny about a new Spider-Man, Tom Holland the boy has a Mole 痣 on his face.



留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Can’t Read - history english quizlet (play multi and choice Thur Morning)

inochi no betsumei 命 いのち 命の別名 Lyrics 石よ樹よ水よ Alias of life inochi no betsumei 命 いのち